Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Bacchae Satire

Here all the credit goes to Jann and Chase for this script. Nice work you two.

Earlier today Barbara Bush and her friends went to a Democrat Rally. Once there, they all got very drunk. Coincidentally, George W. went to spy on his mother and the other evil doers. Upon discovering the spy, Barbara and her friends mistook George W. for a rat and sparagmosed him. The scene opens with Barbara bringing the supposed rat home to show her husband, George Sr.

Barbara- Hey everybody! Look at what my friends and I have done! We killed a giant rat that snuck into our meeting place with just our high heels!
George Sr.- Crazy woman! Do you realize what you have done?! That’s our son, George W.! I just found his body scattered in the parking lot. What a miserable mother you are!
Barbara- Why aren’t you proud of me dear husband? I’m the best wife a man could have. This morning I attended a Democrat rally meeting and slaughtered a gigantic disgusting rat! Here hold it, look how big he is! You should be bragging about how brave I am.
George Sr.- This is horrible! I can’t believe it! How can you say you’re brave? You’re a murderer!
Barbara- I can’t believe you! There’s old age for you, just makes you cranky! I hope our son is more like me instead of you. Where is he? Bring him here so he can be proud of me!
George Sr.- When you figure out what’s going on, you’ll be very disturbed.
Barbara- What do you mean?
George Sr.-Look up at the sky.
Barbara- Now what?
George Sr.-Does it look the same? Or is it changing?
Barbara- Uh, it seems brighter now.
George Sr.- Does your head feel dizzy?
Barbara- I don’t know! I’m feeling a little better now.
George Sr.- Do you remember when our son George W. was born?
Barbara- Yes, of course! He was such a cutie!
George Sr.- Now, what are you holding?
Barbara- A rat, a big fat one!
George Sr.- Are you sure?
Barbara- Oh my! What is this?!
George Sr.-It doesn’t look like a rat anymore?
Barbara- It’s George W.!
George Sr.- We’ve mourned him before you knew who he was.
Barbara- But who would kill my baby George?!
George Sr.- The truth is horrible!
Barbara- Who killed him?
George Sr.- You did! You and your damn democrat friends!
Barbara- Where? How?
George Sr.- At the rally! With your high heels!
Barbara- Why was he there?
George Sr.- He came to spy on you!
Barbara- Why was I there?
George Sr.- Because you’re a crazy drunk!Barbara- Oh, what a terrible fate has become of us!!

No comments: